|Frame Type:||Brawler Frame|
|Arnaments:||Multi Gimmick Sack|
|Affiliation/s:||Jenock First Platoon|
|Game Debut:||Danball Senki Wars|
|Anime Debut:||Episode 22 (Wars)|
|Appears in||Anime, Game, Bandai Plastic Models|
Because of the severe damage the Dot Phasor sustained during its battle with Gruxeon, Jin Kaidou began development into a special project in the wake of Sena's new powers. Once designs were completed, Jin entrusted Sakuya Hosono and Takeru Kojou with a flash drive containing confidential data for a new type of high-performance LBX designed for Overload-capable pilots: The Dot Blastrizer. This LBX features a special mode called the Ragnarok Phase which initiates when an Overload occurs. This transforms the LBX by activating various components and equipment options including energized knuckle claws and boosters.
After overcoming many interruptions while almost all platoons BO-ed, the new LBX, Dot Blastrizer was completed with Arata standing by.
Its newfound speed and enhanced durability in its Ragnarok Phase was amazingly enough to overwhelm Kyouji's Gruxeon in battle.
- Dual Blade (デュアルブレード): Dot Blastrizer's double-edge beam naginata.
- Blast Magnum (ブラストマグナム): Dot Blastrizer's beam pistols.
- Blast Sword (ブラストソード): Dot Blastrizer's twin swords.
- Blast Guarder (ブラストガーダー): Dot Blastrizer's shield.
- Overload (オーバーロード)
- Its the second LBX to use the dual-sword style after Hiro Oozora.
- Its Raganarok Phase transformation sequence is very similar of the Unicorn Gundam's Destroy Mode where its glowing internals are revealed when parts of the armor shifts.
- Its combination with the support fighter jet to form G-EXT is very similar to Freedom Gundam's Meteor equipment pack.
- Its name and special mode effected by particle lightspeed makes it similar to 00 Raiser and its Trans-Am mode.