|Dub Name||Icarus Zero|
|Frame Type:||Knight Frame|
|LBX Type:||Transformer LBX|
|Brand Maker:||Yamano Handmade|
|Arnaments:|| Zero Lance |
|Owner:|| Ban Yamano|
Jin Kaidou (temporary)
|Game Debut:||Danball Senki W (PSP)|
|Anime Debut:||Episode 37 (W)|
|Appears in||Game, Anime, LBX Plastic Models|
Using the 2 spare Proto I models obtained from Jack Gelato, Professor Junichirou Yamano overhauled the models into new LBXs for Ban Yamano and Hiro Oozora. Both the new models can transform into weapon forms using the Multi-Dimensional Joints.
- Zero Lance (ゼロランス)
- Zero Shield (ゼロシールド)
Season 2It first appeared in W-Episode 37, used by Ban along with Ikaros Force controlled by Hiro, to fight against an LBX defense line. It then transformed into Weapon Form to perform a combination-type attack function, 00 Sword with Ikaros Force, eliminating the LBXs to clear a charging route to Paradise.
In the 3-on-3 LBX battle with Kirito Kazama's LBX, Ikaros Zero primarily battled the ace of the three, Deqoo Kai. The Ikaros models remained by Ban and Hiro's side towards the final battle against Alferdo Gardyne and Dr. Mummy.
Ikaros Force assists Triton, Achilles Deed, Pandora, and General in reaching the control tower at the original Innovator main base.
- Meteor Breaker (メテオブレイカー)
- Holy Lance (ホーリーランス)
- Glorious Ray (グロリアスレイ): Shown only in the Inazuma Eleven GO VS Danball Senki W movie.
- Thunder Burst (サンダーバースト): Shown only in the Inazuma Eleven GO VS Danball Senki W movie.
- Heat Fence: Used in the WARS Ura-Ranking Battle, by Takehiro Ishikawa.
- Impact Kaiser (インパクトカイザー?): Used by Kaidou Jin.